The coaching/mentoring program is designed to guide students through life experiences that range from mildly challenging to seemingly insurmountable. Bram will meet with students to discuss whatever issues or obstacles are present, and will offer whatever insight possible, drawing on Bram’s studies in spirituality, psychology as well as his own life experiences. No topics are off-limits, and if Bram feels that the student needs guidance that he is not qualified to offer, he will refer the student on to a specialist in the desired field. All conversations are confidential and solely kept between Bram and the student.
To date Bram has guided students through the challenges of anxiety, eating disorders, marital issues, career changes, goal-setting, as well as overcoming fear related to getting married, having children, setting boundaries with loved ones and getting past the trappings of grief, addiction and negative thought/behavioural patterns.
The Coaching/Mentoring Program follows the following guidelines:
- Establishes one meeting or an ongoing series of meetings between Bram and one or more other persons.
- The series of meetings will have a specific time limit, depending on the needs of the people being mentored.
- Moves towards a place where the outcome of the relationship is expected to benefit all parties in the relationship (albeit at different times) for personal growth, career development, lifestyle enhancement, spiritual fulfilment, goal achievement, and other areas mutually designated by the mentor and partner.
- Focuses on interpersonal support, guidance, mutual exchange, sharing of insight and wisdom, goal and life coaching, and role modelling.
- Takes place in a one-to-one meeting, in a small group or by electronic/telecommunication means.
- Sessions are scheduled at least one week prior to meeting and are paid for at the time of meeting.
- Sessions missed or cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled date/time will be charged in full.
For rates and availabilities, please contact Bram at email@example.com.