Coaching, Yoga Classes, Mindfulness & Meditation Classes
The coaching/mentoring program is designed to guide students through life experiences that range from mildly challenging to seemingly insurmountable. Bram will meet with students to discuss whatever issues or obstacles are present, and will offer whatever insight possible, drawing on Bram’s studies in spirituality, psychology as well as his own life experiences. No topics are off-limits, and if Bram feels that the student needs guidance that he is not qualified to offer, he will refer the student on to a specialist in the desired field. All conversations are confidential and solely kept between Bram and the student.
To date Bram has guided students through the challenges of anxiety, eating disorders, marital issues, career changes, goal-setting, as well as overcoming fear related to getting married, having children, setting boundaries with loved ones and getting past the trappings of grief, addiction and negative thought/behavioural patterns.
The Coaching/Mentoring Program follows the following guidelines:
- Establishes one meeting or an ongoing series of meetings between Bram and one or more other persons.
- The series of meetings will have a specific time limit, depending on the needs of the people being mentored.
- Moves towards a place where the outcome of the relationship is expected to benefit all parties in the relationship (albeit at different times) for personal growth, career development, lifestyle enhancement, spiritual fulfilment, goal achievement, and other areas mutually designated by the mentor and partner.
- Focuses on interpersonal support, guidance, mutual exchange, sharing of insight and wisdom, goal and life coaching, and role modelling.
- Takes place in a one-to-one meeting, in a small group or by electronic/telecommunication means.
- Sessions are scheduled at least one week prior to meeting and are paid for at the time of meeting.
- Sessions missed or cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled date/time will be charged in full.
For rates and availabilities, please contact Bram at email@example.com.
Schedule an appointment with Bram
Active vinyasa-based class focusing on alignment, breath awareness and relaxation, all with hands-on adjustments. Strong emphasis on personal development and philosophy, while developing strength and flexibility in equal measures.
Personalized and gentler hatha-based class involving movement to awaken the spine and the pelvis while maintaining an active approach to the practice.
Yoga Nidra guided meditation – group classes and individual Dyad sessions available.Weekly schedule Luna Yoga Saturdays – 11:00am-12:30pm – Yoga Flo 2 Private class rates
Available upon request
Yoga Nidra is a simple and elegant guided relaxation process, a research-based transformative practice of deep relaxation and meditative inquiry that releases negative emotions and thought patterns, calms the nervous system, and develops a deep capacity to meet any and all circumstances you may encounter in life. Research shows that Yoga Nidra effectively reduces Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, depression, anxiety, insomnia, Attention Deficit Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, chronic pain, chemical dependency, and daily stress levels. It is also helpful with increasing energy levels, focus and attention span, confidence, clarity, and an overall sense of calm and peace.
At the very least, students have reported a sense of “shedding their skin” as they come out of a Yoga Nidra session. Others find solace and peace from issues they’ve been struggling with in their lives as they find perspective and clarity through this modality.
Lunch & Learns/Public Speaking
To contact Bram for Lunch & Learns or other public speaking engagements, please write to him for availabilities and rates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Possible lecture topics:
- The mind/body connection
- Improving concentration and productivity
- Shifting our core beliefs from fear to empowerment and hope
- Motivational and inspirational speaking.
Personalized lecture topics available as needed.
In-Office Meditation Program
I am beyond excited to announce that after months of working on a specially designed program catered to corporate environments, the In-Office Corporate Meditation program is now available to businesses in and around Montreal. Offered in 10-week sessions, these classes will introduce participants to easy-to-follow guided meditation practices. Weekly topics including Intro to Meditation, Stress Management, and Mindfulness will help shape the classes, as will breathing techniques designed to relax the body and focus the mind.
Meditation benefits corporate culture and environments in a myriad of ways:– improves concentration and focus – improves productivity – provides clarity and boosts decision-making skills – enhances creativity – stimulates emotional intelligence – helps manage anxiety – provides tools to manage stress efficiently and effectively – instills a deep sense of calm
I am so proud to finally be offering this in the workplace where it can be massively beneficial to boosting overall health, mood and morale. For information and rates, contact me at email@example.com